Program Manager (Aerospace and Defense)
Primary accountability for total sales revenue, profitability, market growth, customer requirement prioritization, and relationship management for assigned program(s).
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for revenue, profitability and performance of assigned program.
- Maintain and create a professional yet personalized relationship with assigned customers.
- Take ownership of all contract proposals to ensure submissions are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the identification and execution of strategies that achieve short and long-term business growth objectives.
- Accountable for continuous improvement in customer program management tools and processes.
- Identify opportunities for new product & services for assigned customer.
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal leaders regarding customer specific strategy, execution and customer relationship management.
- Manage, develop and retain talent within reporting structure.
- Help to obtain and keep company leadership informed of customer strategies, growth plans, and any competitive intelligence.
- Education -- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or equivalent
- Work Experience 6-8 years, including:
- Minimum 1-3 years Supervisory Experience
- Minimum three (3) years sales or program management experience working with customers in the Aerospace industry
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to both customers, public groups, and internal organizations
- Understanding of financial reports and expense control (i.e. Profit and Loss reports)
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Six Sigma certification
Firetrace offers excellent benefits, including health insurance, matching 401(k) and profit sharing plan, an excellent work environment and career development opportunities!
Job Status: Full Time